The theme of next week’s event is, “Step up to a New Business Reality”; a theme quite relevant to all of us planning for 2017 and looking back on the triumphs and challenges of 2016. As we gear up for the new year, MuleSoft is excited to join Gartner at this premiere event to help enterprises plan for and achieve their business transformation goals for 2017 and to accelerate the speed of innovation to match the growing needs of the business and customer expectations.
Join us at booth #412 to learn how to:
- Implement a Hybrid Integration Platform (HIP) with a single, unified solution for on-premises integration, iPaaS and API management
- Integrate SaaS applications, IoT devices and enterprise systems with no protocol or language restrictions
- Increase IT’s capacity to deliver on SaaS, IoT and mobile initiatives through asset reuse and self-service
- Transform your business with MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform as global enterprises like Unilever, Coca-Cola, and Spotify have done.
Our team of experts will be there to answer your questions and to show you demos of our products. If you want to schedule a meeting with our representatives on site, please contact us at [email protected].
While you are there, don’t forget to check out the sessions, including:
- Dec 7 @ 10:30 AM: To the Point: Have APIs Killed Integration as We Know It? – Anne Thomas, VP Distinguished Analyst & Keith Guttridge, Research Director
- Dec 7 @ 2:45 PM: Why You Need a Hybrid Integration Platform and How You Build One – Massimo Pezzini, VP & Gartner Fellow
Looking forward to seeing you next week!
Check out some of our latest Gartner reports here on our reports page.