CloudHub is the platform as a service (PaaS) component of Anypoint Platform. It is a fully-managed, multi-tenanted, globally available, secure and highly available cloud platform for integration and APIs.
If you’re new to CloudHub and are learning how to deploy an application from Anypoint Platform, here are some things you need to know:
- Only a CloudHub Administrator can move applications between environments.
- To avoid domain name conflict, an application cannot exist in two environments at the same time. Alter the application’s name slightly to deploy it to another environment.
- You cannot move the same application into the same environment. CloudHub prevents you from duplicating applications in a single environment. If you wish to have the same or similar applications in a single environment, modify one application’s file to distinguish it from the original.
You can also check our Documentation site to learn more about deploying to CloudHub from Anypoint Platform or Anypoint Studio.
Today’s Talk – Episode 2
In this Training Talks, we’re going to address a common question we get from students when they are deploying CloudHub, precisely the error: “the maximum number(0) of live production applications has been reached”. Poornima from our Training team will walk us through what you should do to fix this error and some best practices on using API Manager and Access Management.
In this Training Talks you’ll also learn:
- What is CloudHub
- What is a worker
- What are the different worker sizes
- How to deploy a proxy application
Have questions for the Training team? Drop it in our forum or Training Twitter using the hashtag #TrainingTalks and stay tuned!
Our training modules are designed to help you learn how to be expert at using Anypoint Platform at any stage of development. To learn more about our role based recommended learning paths visit https://training.mulesoft.com/paths.