Dreamforce is finally here and we couldn’t be more excited to join in on the fun. Whether you’re a Salesforce Admin, System Integrator or a fellow ISV, we have something new to show you! If you haven’t registered yet for your free Expo pass there’s still time. Register here and be sure to visit us at Cloud Expo Booth #1500 for a chance to win $2000. Also don’t forget to add the MuleSoft sessions to your agenda builder. See you there!
- Learn from innovative companies in nine new Product Keynotes, including CareerBuilder, Facebook, Ford, Gap, GE Capital, Honeywell, Hubspot, Nissan, Pandora, Rossignol, Square, Unilever, Wells Fargo, Yelp, 1-800-Flowers.com, and more
- Get inspired by keynotes with Sir Richard Branson, GE CEO Jeff Immelt, Gen. Colin Powell, and a half-day with peak performance strategist Tony Robbins
- Choose from 750+ sessions for all roles and industries, plus hands-on training and certification courses
- Register for a Free Expo Pass
Where you want to be:
- At the Cloud Expo Booth # 1500 Tuesday- Friday: We will be giving out t-shirts, koozies, and raffling away a total of $2000!
- In the Developer Zone: Visit our table top to see our SAP integration and CloudHub Integration App demos
- Learn how our partners and customers have leveraged MuleSoft’s integration platform by attending one or more of the MuleSoft speaking sessions.
MuleSoft Speaking Sessions at Dreamforce
Add these presentations to your Dreamforce agenda builder today.
Better Together: SAP + Salesforce.com
Learn how to integrate SAP and Salesforce.com painlessly with easy developer tooling that doesn’t sacrifice performance and power. Come and meet Intrigo Systems, a leading SAP and Salesforce.com partner, and MuleSoft, the provider of the most widely used integration platform, to understand how to successfully achieve your SAP and Salesforce.com integration use-cases.
- Date/Time: Tuesday 1:00PM – 1:30PM
- Location: Moscone West, Community Common
- Presented by: Santhosh Kumar of Intrigio & David Thomson, Mariano Capurro and Nicolas Mondada of MuleSoft
Introduction to Force.com Canvas Apps
Force.com Canvas is a new feature in Winter ’13, similar to Facebook canvas apps. Force.com Canvas allows you to create apps in any language, running on Heroku, or any other cloud app platform, that are fully integrated with Force.com. This session will walk attendees through creating their first Force.com Canvas app, and use the new Quickstart templates to create a canvas app running on Heroku in minutes!
- Date/Time: Tuesday, September 18th: 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
- Location: Moscone Center West, 2008
- Presented by: Chris Jolley, Alex Toussaint and Jay Hurst of Salesforce.com
Enabling the Real-Time Enterprise: Lessons Learned at Facebook
Real time integration in the enterprise has been a difficult challenge due to the lack of standards and tools, forcing people to use batch processes instead. Yet the benefits of true real time integration are clear: highly reduced resource utilization and seamless data integration. Join Facebook’s IT Architect Mike Leach and MuleSoft’s CTO and Founder Ross Mason as they discuss the why and how of real time integration APIs, as well as best practices and lessons learned at Facebook.
- Date/Time: Wednesday 3:00PM – 4:00PM
- Location: Moscone West
- Presented by: Mike Leach, Formerly Facebook & Ross Mason of MuleSoft
Building Mobile Composite CRM Apps by MuleSoft & WebMobi
Enrich SFDC with mobile CRM sources such as Twitter, LinkedIn and other external data sources. During this session you will learn how to leverage the power of MuleSoft and WebMobi platforms to easily build engaging mobile applications that deepen your customer engagement.
- Date/Time: Friday 11:30AM – 12:00PM
- Location: Dev Zone Moscone West 2nd Floor
- Presented by: Sachin Anand of WebMobi & David Thomson of MuleSoft