We are very pleased to announce a new release of Anypoint Platform, featuring Anypoint MQ. Now customers can perform advanced asynchronous messaging scenarios and can even more easily address real-time, high reliability and highly scalable use cases, all in the cloud.
Asynchronous messaging has emerged as a critical segment of connectivity when integrating and exposing APIs. It can address event-based use cases like delivering real-time market data and risk analysis for financial services, ensuring critical patient information is available instantaneously in healthcare, customer experiences are seamless across channels in retail, and devices are integrated in a reliable way for Internet of Things (IoT) applications. Anypoint MQ is a multi-tenant, cloud messaging service that enables customers to perform advanced asynchronous messaging scenarios, such as queueing and pub/sub. CloudHub, the managed cloud platform for Anypoint Platform, brings enterprise-class functionality to Anypoint MQ, including environments, business groups and role-based access control (RBAC).
Anypoint MQ features include:
- Unified management: fully integrated with Anypoint Platform, offering role-based access control, client application management, queue statistics and status monitoring, and queue management
- Easy connectivity: send/receive messages from any Mule application running in the cloud or on-premises. MuleSoft’s REST API allows easy interface with non-Mule applications.
- Secure, reliable message delivery: persistent data storage across multiple data centers, ensuring that it can handle data center outages and have full disaster recovery. Queues can also be encrypted so data at rest is secured.
The new UI for DataWeave includes:
- Live design: interactive development interfaces, which allows users to dynamically see the result of transformations as they build mappings, rather than creating a separate testing workflow after the map is built, saving significant time and effort.
- Group maps: a novel approach for showing complex data mappings clearly as “tubes” for groups of fields and “lines” for individual fields, with intelligent layered highlighting that is context relevant within a focused active view, ensuring users can more easily see the overall structure of their mapping.
- Two-way editing: the ability to easily jump back and forth between graphical and code-based mapping. This feature allows users to quickly build maps using the graphical interface, but dive deep into complex expressions without ever losing context.
The December 2015 release also includes the general availability of Anypoint Partner Manager, a trading partner management solution that allows organizations to govern and report on interactions with external parties.
The new Anypoint Partner Manager includes:
- Partner-specific profiles: graphically configure identity and security certification settings by trading partner
- Partner-specific message processing rules: create message processing rules by partner (e.g. behavior of MDNs for messages sent through AS2)
- Message logging and search based on message metadata: search for messages by Message Type, Direction (Inbound/Outbound), Date, File name and more
Take a look at more information about Anypoint Platform.