Whether you’re thinking about adopting an integration platform, currently evaluating or just want to understand the middleware landscape better, I have some good news for you. The Mule team is coming to a city near you. Mule Summits are unique in that they blend customer case studies with deep technical information and and architecture guidance, from the folks that build the software and work with some of the most successful companies in the world on their integration problems.
Mule Summits are one day events and this year we’re introducing two tracks to allow you to focus on areas most interesting to you. The 2011 Mule Summits were a big success with customers such as Forbes, GSI (now part of eBay), Pacific Comp, Camelot and 6 others. Customers all spoke candidly about the problems they were trying to solve, their architecture and honest accounts of their success and challenges. We heard repeatedly how valuable these sessions were that we’ll be inviting even more customers this year (if you are a customer and would like to speak at one of the Summit, please let us know, we have a few slots left).
Its not just about customers, you’ll also get a chance to hang out with me and key member of engineering, support, executive and services teams to get guidance and information direct from the experts. Highlights include:
Meet the core Mule development team to:
- Gain insight into the latest Mule capabilities, roadmap and MuleSoft’s vision for the future of integration
- Provide direct feedback to influence future product direction
Network with other Mule users to:
- Learn best practices in a one-on-one setting from experienced Mule architects with projects just like yours
- Compare notes and informally discuss your current initiatives and related challenges
Participate in hands-on labs to improve your Mule skills and:
- Get hands-on experience with Mule Studio and build example applications from scratch with the help of skilled Mule experts
- Learn how to tune your Mule environment to maximize performance and enable scalability for your future needs
Prove the business value of your integration efforts to:
- Discover how to measure the effectiveness of your integration efforts and justify your future investments
- Hear firsthand from other companies who have deployed Mule and to discuss the results they have achieved with Mule
The Mule Summit spring tour will be visiting 8 cities in Europe and the US. These events are a great opportunity to learn, not just about MuleSoft, but about how companies are using integration to reduce costs, be more agile and drive innovation. Whether you are a developer, architect or exec level, I think you’ll get a lot of value from these events. Go on Register now, looking forward to seeing you!
Summits will be held at the following Locations: