We get requests from time to time about guest blogging at MuleSoft. Here is an official post about it if you are interested in submitting a guest post.
Should you guest blog?
Of course! You have valuable insights and content and we want to help you share that information with others.
Some benefits include:
- Thousands of readers will get to read and interact with your ideas
- Be recognized together with the leader in API-led connectivity powered by our Anypoint Platform
- Network with our team and developers
- A link to your website
Ideas of topics we write and accept
- How-tos and tutorials
- Digital transformation
- Legacy modernization
- Current events in the API and integration space
- Other relevant topics
Basic rules and guidelines when submitting a post
- We prefer the length of the post to have a minimum of 500 words.
- We will accept a link to your blog or website, but will not help promote the selling of any products and services.
- Content must be unique to maintain high-quality standards. We don’t want duplicate content posted to multiple sources.
- MuleSoft will own the content and retain the copyright to all blog posts and pictures posted.
More questions? We will have more details for you when you contact us about your post!
How to submit a guest post
Email MuleSoft blog’s point of contact, firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information:
- Who are you?
- What is your expertise?
- Example of other content you’ve written
- Submit minimum of 3 headlines for us to choose from
- Outline of your guest post
We look forward to your submission!