MuleSoft’s CONNECT is headed to London in 4 weeks! With over 700 attendees at the last CONNECT conference in San Francisco, we thought we’d take the show on the road and head over to London for 3 days of knowledge sharing, hands-on labs, industry focused sessions, and plenty of networking.
[Hint: Promo code below!]
What is CONNECT?
CONNECT is a 3-day integration conference that brings together IT professionals and business executives to explore what it means to become a Connected Company – and how to amplify the power of existing data and systems to leapfrog the competition. In keynotes and breakout sessions, you’ll learn how connectivity drives customer engagement, amplifies the pace of innovation, and creates new channels of revenue. Customers, partners and industry thought leaders will all share insights on the future of integration and APIs and showcase real-world case studies. MuleSoft experts will also be on-site to provide hands-on training and best practices.
Who will be there?
- MuleSoft experts will help those interested in getting certified with hands-on labs and training sessions. They’ll also be around to share new and upcoming features.
- Integration specialists from CISCO, Salesforce, Wipro, BskyB, Karolinska Hospital, and many more will discuss the value of connectivity for business.
- Industry thought leaders from healthcare, financial services, retail, and media will share how they are progressing and becoming Connected Companies.
- Certified MuleSoft partners and sponsors will be onsite to engage with attendees and demonstrate solutions based on Anypoint Platform™.
What will I take away?
With an array of sessions ranging from technical and hands on, to thought leading and visionary, there’s something for everyone at CONNECT:
- Success Stories – How organizations use MuleSoft to innovate faster and gain competitive advantage
- Hands on Labs – Getting started with Mule, RAML and Beyond, Partner Workshops
- Hands on demos for the Connected Bank, Retailer, Media and Insurance Company
- Secrets of a great API
- Winning strategies for the API economy
- Everything you need to know about SaaS and Cloud Integration
- Connecting to hybrid environments with CloudHub
- Developing a mature SOA strategy in the age of Cloud, SaaS and APIs
- Building performant, reliable, scalable integrations with Mule ESB
- Maximizing the value of legacy
- Unlock your back office: Maximize your Salesforce.com Investment & Fuel Growth
- Getting connected with the Anypoint Platform: Connectors & Templates
See all the tracks and sessions: Check out the agenda »
CONNECT offers an opportunity unlike any other, to expand your expertise and grow your professional network. Attend CONNECT and learn how to create new revenue channels, amplify the pace of innovation, develop a deeper understanding of your customers, and gain operational effectiveness and increased agility.
MuleSoft CONNECT at London
Park Plaza Westminister Bridge
Register now and save 20%. Use promo code MSBLOG20*