Sometimes pre-built connectors can solve your integration challenges; other times you might need a connector with a specific functionality or you might want to connect to a system without an available pre-built connector. In these cases, building your own connector may be the better route to take.
While getting started on building a connector from scratch can seem daunting at first, the challenge often becomes much more manageable when you understand the tools and resources that are available.
MuleSoft’s Anypoint Studio and Anypoint Connector DevKit make it easy for partners and community developers to build their own connectors easily and efficiently. You can not only develop simple and complex connectors with an intuitive interface, you can also build, test, and generate documents for the connector. Moreover, you can deploy, reuse and share quickly.
Check out the webinar to:
- Watch a demo on how to build a reusable connector in 15 minutes
- Learn more about Anypoint Connectors and the greater Anypoint Platform™
- Receive tips and advice from experts and partners who’ve built connectors with DevKit
- See what’s coming in the roadmap
- Ahyoung An, Product Marketing, MuleSoft
- Suchi Deshpande, Product Management, MuleSoft
- Sam Elliott, VP, Partner Management, Red Roadster
- Charles Young, Chief Architect, Red Roadster
- Conor Curlett, CTO, WhiteSky Labs