Mule ESB 3.3.1 represents a significant amount of effort on the back of Mule ESB 3.3 and our happiness with the result is multiplied by the number of products that are part of this release. We are releasing new versions with multiple enhancements and bug fixes to all of the major stack components in our Enterprise Edition. This includes:
Over 270 issues fixed since Mule 3.3
New features included added in this release
You can now create clusters with up to 8 nodes with MMC, making Mule HA solution a great fit for your growing business demanding high performance and reliability. We also revamped the loan broker example and the WS Security example using the latest 3.3 features, making them simpler and easier.
- You can now use drag and drop to graphically move components in the graphical view.
- Enhanced two-way editing. XML format and comments are properly maintained when changing the graphical view.
- Studio now support multiple configuration files and allows you to reference flows in anywhere project
- Export Studio Canvas as an image file (.png, .jpg, .bmp). Great to document your integration solutions
- Adjust Studio defaults and preferences (i.e. disable report on configuration errors in XML view)
- Multiple usability enhancements (Change display name, choice router, palette filter, etc)
- DataMapper UI went under a lot of tuning to make it easier to configure and use
- New RESTCall annotation creates REST calls directly from annotated class method definitions, removing the need for custom code. Perfect for the thousands of simpler APIs on the Web.
- We now support Java Complex Types for message processors arguments or configurable fields
- You can now have multiple authentication mechanisms supported by the same connector and configuration namespace
- Expressing Binding. Bind any message processor parameter to an expression using @Expr.
- Revamped OAuth support for 1.0a and 2.0. Including support for automatic REST call, making OAuth request signing painless.
Can’t wait to try it out?
Download Mule ESB 3.3.1 and and start integrating your applications faster and easier than ever. To get started, follow the instructions on the download page or go to Mule Studio’s Basic Tutorial. Remember to try out the examples which will allow you to quickly get things working. Have fun! and let us know your feedback!.