If you live in London, New York, Raleigh, Lille, Philadelphia or Fort Lauderdale, then open up your agenda: a MuleSoft Community Meetup is about to happen near you.
Our Community Meetup groups are run by our Community for our Community: they welcome anyone who wants to explore MuleSoft’s tools – Mule ESB, CloudHub, and AnyPoint API platform for building SOA, SaaS integration and API solutions. They target all skill levels, from beginners to experts in Java or .NET who are looking to gain and share knowledge.
MuleSoft supports these groups, as we want them to be a place where your questions are answered, where you learn and share best practices, and hear real-life product applications from Mule users.
Here are the upcoming events, happening this month with their local times:
March 8th, 2017 – 6:30pm – Fort Lauderdale, FL
For this very first meetup in South Florida, Nadeem Akhter, Chief Software Architect at AAJ Technologies, is setting up an informal “Meet & Greet” to chat about the group’s goals and what the agenda will be for the next meetings. Pizza and Floridian sun for everyone!
March 15th, 2017 – 6:30pm – London, UK
Our London Dev Community is up and ready for a new Meetup! In this session, organized by Rajesh, Sundar and Richard, the following topics will be covered:
- CRM Integration – Importance of data flow across CRM processes and applications
- RAML v1.0 Overview
March 22nd, 2017 – 6:00pm – Raleigh, NC
This will be the second Community Meetup in Raleigh. For the occasion, Robert Huddleston – CEO of the Avoda Group Inc. – and Jude Seth – Client Architect at MuleSoft – plan to deep dive into MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform and discuss the best practices about it.
March 23rd, 2017 – 7:00pm – Lille, France
This Meetup, organized by Zenika Lille, will feature MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform and how to handle the full API lifecycle, from design to monitoring, with it.
Roman De Oliveira, Solution Consultant at MuleSoft, will present:
- Restful API design 101 (RESTFul vs SOAP, Design Best Practices, RAML 1.0)
- From Design to Monitoring, the full API Lifecycle with MuleSoft (Design, Mocking, Implementation, Test, Deploy, Govern, Publish & Monitor).
March 28th, 2017 – 5:30pm – Philadelphia, PA
Join us for our next Meetup with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform experts John D’Emic and Stephen Crow speaking on today’s hot topics and customer examples.
- 5:30-6:00: Arrivals, food and drink, welcome
- 6:00-6:30: MicroServices with Anypoint Anypoint Platform – John D’Emic (MuleSoft Client Architect)
- 6:30-7:00: CI/CD with Anypoint Platform – John D’Emic
- 7:00-7:45: Dodge’s use of MuleSoft – Stephen Crow (vision of our Application Network, Microservices Proxy, SSO, Load Balancer/Vanity URL, Log Shipping, Gateway, CI, etc.)
+ “Bring your Challenge”: we plan to spur a Discussion thread where members can bring up technical challenges with their Anypoint Platform and Mule projects, and then as a part of future Meetups, we will include agenda time for a forum to discuss items from this Discussions queue, for idea sharing among the group.
Coming up in April, date TBD – New York City, NY
For this sixth Community event in New York City, Healthfirst’s Solutions Architect, Praveen Murugan, will share their use-case around integrating Pegasystems with other systems using MuleSoft.
Peter Tandara-Kuhns, Director of Software Engineering, Integration & Data Management at Pegasystems, will give a brief presentation on their partnership with MuleSoft, including:
- A quick overview of the Pega CRM platform
- The RESTful Pega API and RAML-based Anypoint Connector
- Some future collaboration opportunities for Pega and MuleSoft
Also, Kevin Pflanz, Software Engineer, will give a short demo of the RAML-based Pega API Connector, focusing on:
- Pega’s API portal on the Anypoint Exchange
- Overview of Pega’s API resources listed in RAML format
- Using RAML to configure the Anypoint HTTP connector
- Executing sample Anypoint integration flows with Pega’s case & data resources
If you too, you would like to organize MuleSoft Community events in your city, contact us!