Do you need better visibility into Mule ESB performance metrics? Would you like to have fine-grained control over your ESB resources at runtime to address performance issues? Are you a Mule ESB developer looking for an easy way to debug your service flows?
Tomorrow, Wednesday, June 16th, Dan Diephouse, Core Developer at MuleSoft, and Mateo Almenta Reca, Sr. Product Manager at MuleSoft, will be doing a technical webinar about the Mule ESB Management Console.
- Monitor and manage Mule ESB server, service and endpoint-level using an intuitive web-based interface
- Detect performance bottlenecks and dynamically tune performance at runtime
- Debug message flows by auditing and inspecting payloads of in-flight messages going through Mule ESB
- Create alerts to receive notifications about critical conditions
- View and modify configuration files of remote servers
- Creating scripts to automate operations using the admin shell
Date: Wednesday, June 16th
Time: 10am PT / 1pm ET