The Mule development team is pleased to announce that Mule 2.2.0 is now available for download. This release includes:
- Support for Spring Security 2.0 as a Security Manager inside of Mule
- Support for a powerful new expression language for querying Mule information at run-time
- Support for specifying a namespace globally so that it can be used by XPath expressions across Mule
Hot on the heals of the Mule 2.1.2 release, we’ve pushed out a new release of Galaxy as well. This release contains many improvements:
- A new custom policy example
- A new AtomPub API usage example
- Fixed LDAP Integration
- Many bug fixes!
For more information, cruise over the release notes and download page. As always, we’re anxious to hear your feedback via the mailing list or comments below.