When MuleSoft opened the office in Buenos Aires, everybody from San Francisco was asking about the Java User Group here. We researched and found that there were a couple of initiatives to start it but died long time ago. We thought it would be great not only to sponsor one, but to create it and help Argentina to have it’s own Java User Group.
On Monday, I spoke to a standing room only crowd at the San Francisco Java Users Group about using the Mule ESB to integrate applications. We talked about:
- What Mule is and what is the difference between integration and SOA
- Why use a Mule for integration
- How Mule helps with integration in the Cloud
- Best practices for planning and implementation
- Test driven development with Mule