Next week, MuleSoft kicks off its annual CONNECT conference highlighting its growing ecosystem of technology partners that provide applications and tools that can instantly increase the size, functionality, security, and scope of an application network. With a rapidly growing number of partners and increasing out-of-the-box connectivity, Anypoint Platform’s partner ecosystem enables end customers to leverage capabilities from other ISVs instantly and with confidence.
This week, we would like to congratulate our current ISV partners on their success and welcome new partners to join and take advantage of the rapidly increasing MuleSoft user community and installed base!
Anypoint Platform makes it easy for software companies to participate in the ecosystem. Any company with a REST-based API targeting large enterprises can easily participate and make their solution available to the MuleSoft customer base. MuleSoft offers certification tools for APIs and if needed, connector developer kits for ISVs to create complex integrations. In addition, for complex integrations, MuleSoft has approved a set of connector developer partners that can create world-class connectivity between third-party ISV software and Anypoint Platform.
Connectivity and functionality available within the MuleSoft ecosystem from many of the globally leading software companies include:
- On-premise, cloud, SaaS, and legacy connectivity – connect to a variety of systems, from IBM, SAP, Microsoft and Oracle to Coupa, Anaplan, Marketo, and Workday.
- Business Process Automation platforms – integrate with leading business automation platforms such as Appian and Pega Systems.
- Commerce connectivity – integrate with eCommerce solutions such as SAP Hybris and Salesforce Commerce Cloud or easily integrate secure electronic payment acceptance with back-end systems using CardConnect, a First Data company.
- Banking connectivity – integrate with banking solutions – such as the Temenos banking platform or with Volante payment processing solutions – through Anypoint connectors.
- Multi-cloud support – leverage integrations or partnerships with Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Pivotal Cloud Foundry. Check out MuleSoft’s recently announced Anypoint Runtime Fabric, a container service for multi-cloud deployments of Mule runtimes.
- Identity and access management – Integrate with leading identity providers like Okta and Ping to ensure robust system security and API access privileges.
- Content Management Systems – integrate with platforms such as Box, Docusign, and Thru to easily automate file exchanges throughout your business network
Additional assets and partners can be found in MuleSoft’s Anypoint Exchange, which include a set of reusable assets available to all MuleSoft customers or in the list of MuleSoft’s technology partners.
The MuleSoft ecosystem and partners around the world are driving innovation for customers undergoing digital transformation. We have seen incredible results from our partner ecosystem by bringing out-of-the-box solutions, which deliver faster deployments and significant ROI for our mutual customers.
About MuleSoft’s Technology Partner Program
The MuleSoft technology partner program is aimed at enabling and supporting the leading technology companies to engage customers and advance the application network. MuleSoft helps their customers improve application and infrastructure performance, deliver delightful customer experiences, and drive business outcomes.
Through the program, MuleSoft partners can speed time-to-value on their customer implementations as well as provide more integrated solutions and applications to the growing MuleSoft user community. Learn more about how you can become a MuleSoft partner.