CRMs and marketing automation tools are, without a doubt, critical to running revenue operations for businesses. Revenue leaders must do more than just execute, they need to define a go-to-market strategy that will drive the business toward its short- and long-term revenue goals.
How can company leaders grow revenue, stay competitive, and align the business toward its objectives? By combining the visibility and data of an execution and management system with the strategic decision-making capabilities of a planning platform.
Curious what this looks like in action? Find out how Anaplan and MuleSoft enable revenue leaders to drive profitable growth at Dreamforce.
Join Jill Graber, Director of Sales Enablement at Akamai Technologies, along with Jason Loh, Head of Sales Solutions at Anaplan, as they share best practices that can maximize revenue and optimize demand. Hear firsthand how the Akamai team deploys its territory, quota planning, and sales forecast planning processes within the Anaplan platform, executing across Salesforce clouds using MuleSoft. Here’s where you can find out more at Dreamforce:
- Dreamforce session title: “Revenue Operations: Aligning Planning with Execution to Drive Profitable Growth.”
- Who should attend this session: Chief revenue officers, sales leaders, marketing leaders, and all business leaders across all go-to-market teams.
- What attendees will learn: How to optimize your Salesforce clouds with MuleSoft and Anaplan for agile execution and end-to-end alignment across the business. What’s more, you’ll understand how this purposeful combination of toolsets can help your business become agile enough to adjust planning based on any changes to strategy, coverage, performance, or market conditions.
- Where (session location): MuleSoft Integration Grove (Moscone West, 2nd floor)
- When (session time): Wednesday, November 20 at 11:00 AM. Add this session to your agenda with the Agenda Builder
The Dreamforce excitement doesn’t stop here! You can join MuleSoft, Spaulding Ridge, Salesforce, DocuSign, and Anaplan for its “Deal Transformation” launch and social hour on Tuesday, November 19th at 5:00 pm. For the full details and to register, click here.