We have just released version 2.0.1 of Mule IDE. This release provides an important bug fix (the new configuration wizard no longer overwrites existing files without prior notice). It also provides support for the new Mule Data Integrator, which is about to be released.
Mule IDE is a development and testing environment based on Eclipse. As of version 2.0, it supports the following features:
- Create a new Mule project in Eclipse
- Create a working Mule project in Eclipse based on Mule examples
- Create a new Mule configuration file with selected namespace declarations
- Editing of Mule configuration files
- Integrated Mule schema auto-complete and documentation (using Eclipse-compatible XML editor with context-sensitive content assistant)
- Switching between Mule distributions in a project
- Running the Mule Server in Eclipse to test your Mule project
- Debugging your Mule project in Eclipse
For more information on Mule IDE, see the Mule IDE project page.