Welcome back to Training Talks! In this blog post Frances Sink, Certification and Programs Lead, will give you an inside look at our Certification Program and share why it’s important to get certified after completing training or once you’ve gained considerable experience with MuleSoft solutions.
You’ll learn about the Program and the different levels (Associate, Specialist, Professional), existing certifications by role ( Developer, Architect) and the recommended course to get you started with an Associate level certification.
Certification Exams and Courses
The MCD Integration & API Associate exam corresponds to Anypoint Platform Development Fundamentals or MuleSoft.U Development Fundamentals, same class, two different delivery modes— visit one of our previous posts where Poornima covers the difference between these two courses.
The MCD API Design Associate exam corresponds to Anypoint Platform Development: API Design. The Associate level certification is our base certification, so if you’ve just taken Fundamentals or API design, you’re ready for these.
The MCA Solution Design Specialist exam is for students who have taken the multi-day architecture course and have some experience with MuleSoft already ( this course has prerequisites built in). And finally the Professional level exam, MCD – Integration Professional. We’ll leave this one for another Training Talks to go into more details.
Why Should You Get Certified?
- Validate your expertise and experience
- Advance your career by demonstrating you have the skills needed to master MuleSoft concepts
- Position yourself as a subject matter expert in the industry and stand out from the rest
- Earn prizes! Members of the MuleSoft Champion Program are awarded points for every achieved certification. Points can be redeemed for training, vouchers for other certifications or other prizes. Haven’t joined the program? Join now and start earning points!
- Get a certificate and badge to share on your social profiles
If you’ve already taken training and have been working on projects for the last six months, then you’re ready for your first certification. You’ll also get a MuleSoft Certified t-shirt to show off your Mule expertise!
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.