MuleSoft is releasing the MCD – Integration & API Associate exam as a new 60-question, proctored exam. The proctored exam will become available for registration on March 12.
This certification validates that developers that are new to MuleSoft (less than 6 months of experience) are ready to work on projects with guidance and supervision. By completing the MCD – Integration and API Associate certification, developers demonstrate they can:
- Use MuleSoft-hosted Anypoint Platform to design, build, deploy, manage, and govern basic APIs.
- Use Anypoint Studio to build, test, and debug basic integrations and API implementations.
- Connect to a range of resources including databases, files, web services, SaaS applications, and JMS queues,
To help you prepare for the certification exam, we’re offering the following:
- Expanded 5-day “Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals” instructor-led training
- [New] 14 do-it-yourself exercises
- [New] 65 new assessment questions
- [New] “MuleSoft.U Development Fundamentals” self-paced training. All the training videos are now available immediately––providing a complete self-study experience. Find the DIY exercises and the Assessment quiz in the new MuleSoft.U Development Fundamentals.
The existing non-proctored “MCD – Integration & API Associate” certification will be deprecated on March 11, 2018.
Current holders of the MCD – Integration & API Associate (Mule 3.8) certification are still certified for their full two year period. The new proctored certification exam will cost $250 USD.
Certifications help Mule developers showcase their knowledge and improve their skills. You can learn more about MuleSoft certifications by watching our on-demand webinar “Preparing for MuleSoft Certifications: What you need to know.” In this webinar, you will not only learn about MuleSoft certifications, but also discover valuable resources that you can use to get the most out of certifications and better prepare for exams.
To learn more about the new exam, download the MCD – Integration and API Associate preparation guide, and visit the Certification Knowledge Base.