We’ve put together a roundup of the best blogs, YouTube videos, social influencers, and forum helpers from the MuleSoft Community over the last quarter! From February through April 2022, these individuals made our quarter special through a variety of ways – their participation in our first major presence at TDX22, the announcement of our 2022 MuleSoft Ambassador cohort, and everything in between.
MuleSoft Community Contributors for Q1
Earning a feature in our Community Roundup is a great accomplishment, and it means these MuleSoft Ambassadors, Mentors, and other Community contributors have helped our community significantly. If you’re interested in sharing your own blogs and videos, tag us on LinkedIn using @MuleSoftCommunity or submit your content. Now, let’s take a look at this quarter’s MuleSoft Community Contributors who have made an impact.
MuleSoft Community LinkedIn blogs of the quarter
This year we are excited to provide a space for our MuleSoft Mentors and Ambassadors to write short tutorials, stories, or share their experiences through our MuleSoft Community LinkedIn. Here are the best blogs featured this quarter:
- Transform Employee Engagement with MuleSoft by Pooja Kamath, MuleSoft Mentor, Collabera
- Competing Queue Consumer Pattern with MuleSoft by Jitendra Bafna, MuleSoft Ambassador, EPAM Systems
- MuleSoft Custom Policies by Leonardo Gonzales, MuleSoft Mentor, SPS
- 10 Ways to Improve Mule Application Performance by Sanjeev Tripathi, MuleSoft Mentor, EPAM Systems
- MuleSoft NetSuite Connector by Neelam Deshmukh, MuleSoft Mentor, Apisero
- MuleSoft Development Made Easy by Aravind Ramadugu, MuleSoft Mentor, Accenture
- Temporarily Disable One or More Flow Processors as Needed by Tony DeFusco, MuleSoft Mentor, Brown University
- Implementing OAUTH with Scopes and Claims by Guilherme Pereira, MuleSoft Ambassador, Infomentum
- LDAP Integration by Preetam Deshmukh, MuleSoft Mentor, Apisero
- Tracing Module with Mule Runtime 4.4.x by Amit Kumar, MuleSoft Mentor, Accenture
MuleSoft pro of the quarter
This quarter we want to recognize two MuleSoft pros of the quarter!
Here we have Lilly Hulse, MuleSoft Mentor at Bentley, as one of the MuleSoft Pros of the quarter! She has been an avid advocate of women in technology through our Women Who Mule EMEA group and Codename Maxine Deloitte. Lilly is truly an inspiration, and we highly recommend checking out her MuleSoft Journey.
The other person we want to spotlight is Aravind Ramadugu, MuleSoft Mentor at Accenture. His session at TDX22 was the most-attended campfire session, and he worked tirelessly to create an incredible presentation. If you haven’t watched it yet, you still can watch his MuleSoft Mastered session on demand!
Community blogs of the quarter
Here are the best blogs from our MuleSoft Community that were published on platforms outside of the MuleSoft blog, such as DZone and ProstDev – platforms that help developers and architects solve integration problems or expand their MuleSoft skills:
- Build a Query in MuleSoft with Optimal Parameters by Daniela Mogini, MuleSoft Mentor at Brunello Cucinelli
- Anypoint Flex Gateway release three part series by Rolando Carassco, MuleSoft Mentor at SPS
- Hierarchical X12 EDI Data Mapping with DataWeave by Manik Magar, MuleSoft Ambassador at AVIO Consulting
- Read SAP Tables With RFC_READ_TABLE in Mule 4 Using SAP Connector by Prathamesh Kulkarni, MuleSoft Mentor, Apisero
- Basic Google Big Query Operations with a Salesforce Sync Demo in Mule 4 by Edgar Moran, MuleSoft Ambassador, Twitter
- MuleSoft OAUTH Provider by Sushil Yadav, MuleSoft Mentor, Deloitte UK
- Are GraphQL and Anypoint DataGraph good for your company? by Eduardo Pagliarulo, MuleSoft Mentor, ThirdEye Consulting
- MuleSoft Dynamic SQL Query by Mehak Batra, MuleSoft Mentor, Apisero
- The Composable Enterprise: Embracing an ecosystem approach by Bruno Cardoso, MuleSoft Mentor, Cognizant
Video tutorials of the quarter
Over the last quarter, MuleSoft Community members created video tutorials that are easy to follow, range in difficulty level from beginner to advanced, and are another useful resource for our community.
- My journey becoming a MuleSoft Delivery Champion by Ananda Joardar, MuleSoft Mentor, TCS
- How to use Until Successful wisely by Sravan Lingam, MuleSoft Ambassador, Billennium
- MuleSoft Composer: Jira to Salesforce with HTTP Enrichment by Stefano Bernardini, MuleSoft Mentor, WebResults
Top social contributors of the quarter
This quarter, we would like to feature two individuals who provide high quality information to our community:
- Sonal Sharma, MuleSoft Mentor, Capgemini for her amazing advocacy of Women Who Mule APAC
- Sadik Ali, MuleSoft Ambassador, Kellton Technology for his incredible blog series, support of those who recently became certified, and his Montreal Meetups.
Empowering community contributions and initiatives to continue connecting and learning virtually fueled this last quarter. Next quarter, we’re looking forward to even more contributions. Join our MuleSoft Community to stay connected and continue learning!