We’ve completed another fantastic quarter for the MuleSoft Community. As we recapped 2021 in our last blog, we wanted to take the opportunity to highlight some of the great content contributed by the MuleSoft Community throughout our last quarter of 2021. We’ve put together a roundup of the best blogs, YouTube videos, social influencers, and forum helpers from the MuleSoft Community!
Earning a feature in our Community Roundup is a great accomplishment and means these MuleSoft Ambassadors, Mentors, and other Community contributors have helped our community significantly.
MuleSoft blog features of the quarter
- How to improve code readability and reuse with RAML by Jitendra Bafna, MuleSoft Ambassador and Sr. Solution Architect at EPAM Systems
- How to create a Global Error Handler to unify your API ecosystem by Ravi Tamada, MuleSoft Mentor and Technical Architect at Capgemini
- Everything you need to know about error handling strategies in Mule 4 by Shekh Mueneddeen, MuleSoft Mentor and Solution Architect at Apisero
MuleSoft pro of the quarter
Jennifer Cole, Salesforce Administrator: The MuleSoft Community wouldn’t be what it is without the incredible contributions of our members.
This quarter, we want to give a special shoutout to a new community member, Jennifer Cole, for the outstanding contributions she has submitted in support of our brand new product, MuleSoft Composer! Jen has been fearless in her journey with MuleSoft by never backing down from any of the opportunities that we threw her way.
Whether being interviewed at Dreamforce, authoring her first admin blog, or starring in a Trailhead Live episode that she wrote and directed herself, Jen always shows up with a can-do attitude and a humble brilliance that shines through her work.
We are so thankful for her contributions and can’t wait to see where her newfound skills as an integrator take her from here! Don’t just take our word for it – here’s Jen in her own words: “As I look back on my Salesforce admin career, never dreamt I would be able to integrate systems [with MuleSoft Composer for Salesforce] I am driving innovation and change.”
Community blogs of the quarter
Here are the best blogs from our MuleSoft Community that were published on platforms outside of the MuleSoft blog, such as DZone and ProstDev – platforms which help developers and architects solve integration problems or expand their MuleSoft skills:
- Blazing My Own Trail: From Becoming a MuleSoft Developer to MuleSoft Practice Lead by Joy Sabal, MuleSoft Ambassador, Advisor Solution Architect at DXC Technology
- Anypoint Studio 7.11.0: New features overview by Leonardo Gonzalez, MuleSoft Mentor and MuleSoft Team Lead at Services & Processes Solutions
- Integrating Splunk with MuleSoft by Mani Rojendar Velpula, Software Engineer at Yash Technologies
- Reduce Function in DataWeave by Munish Dadwal, Chief Architect at Caelius Consulting
- How to Color Excel File Using MuleSoft by Pankaj Pradeep Badi, Associate Consultant MuleSoft Developer at Atos
- How to configure Solace Dead Message Queue (DMQ) through the Mule JMS connector by Pravallika Nagaraja, MuleSoft Mentor and Sr. MuleSoft Developer at Roche
Video tutorials of the quarter
Over the last quarter, MuleSoft Community members created video tutorials that are easy to follow, range in difficulty level from beginner to advanced, and are another useful resource for our community.
- Custom Policies playlist by Ashish Pardhi, MuleSoft Mentor and MuleSoft Architect at Apisero
- New Log4j Remote Code Affecting MuleSoft Applications by Jason Estevan, MuleSoft Ambassador and Founder at EsteSolutions
- Designing APIs: MuleSoft for Absolute Beginners by Sravan Lingam, MuleSoft Ambassador and Sr. Integration Developer/Architect at Billennium
- How can we do Git in Anypoint Studio? by Uday Kumar, MuleSoft Mentor and Associate Solution Architect at Apisero
Top social contributor of the quarter
This quarter, we would like to feature two individuals who provide high quality information to our community:
- Diane Kesler, MuleSoft Mentor and MuleSoft Instructor at Hoegg Software
- Sudhir Kulkarni, MuleSoft Mentor and CTO at DevoTeam
Top helpers of the quarter
The MuleSoft Forum is a resource for developers and architects with technical questions in need of help from the MuleSoft Community. These three contributors on the Help Center are being recognized for the quality of their answers and willingness to help other community members with their toughest MuleSoft questions on the Forum:
- Saddam Shaikh, MuleSoft Mentor who made 318 contributions
- Manish Yadav, MuleSoft Ambassador who made 170 contributions
- Chetan Joshi, MuleSoft Mentor who made 111 contributions
Empowering community contributions and initiatives to continue connecting and learning virtually fueled this last quarter. Next quarter, we’re looking forward to even more contributions.
Join our MuleSoft Community to stay connected and continue learning.