MuleSoft CONNECT events are designed for you; whether you are a developer, architect, or business executive, this event series is packed with valuable, curated content on how to thrive in this digital transformation era.
Long-time customers and those new to MuleSoft alike are invited to join us to discover how leading brands are accelerating innovation using Anypoint Platform. Attendees also have access to hands-on sessions, training and complimentary certification, networking, and more. Read on for the details!
Expert speakers and networking opportunities
During MuleSoft CONNECT 2019, you will hear from inspiring leaders and innovators such as Ross Mason, Founder, MuleSoft, and Frank Liberio, Former CIO, McDonald’s, as they share their vision of a connected future and the state of digital transformation.
Past speakers include Tim Berners-Lee, the inventor of the World Wide Web, Sovan Shatpathy, CTO at Amtrak, Clive Whincup, CIO of Global Operations at HSBC, Betty Smith, VP, Enterprise Integration Services at New York Life, and more! Stay tuned for announcements as we finalize the speaker line up at each MuleSoft CONNECT.
Hands-on demos and breakout sessions
MuleSoft’s CONNECT 2019 provides attendees the opportunity to see interactive Anypoint Platform demos and attend hands-on breakout learning sessions. Attendees will hear from innovative businesses like yours to learn how MuleSoft can help deliver on strategic business initiatives — whether it is creating a single view of the customer or moving to the cloud!
This conference is designed for you – whether you are a long-time customer or new to MuleSoft. Check out the breakout tracks to join on-site:
- Get started: New to MuleSoft? Get started with a quick product tour of Anypoint Platform and hear from our customers.
- Expand your knowledge: Intermediate user? Attend a hands-on Anypoint Platform workshop and start building APIs.
- Take a deep dive: Expert user? Learn about new Anypoint Platform features and how MuleSoft customers are building an application network.
- Achieve business outcomes: Business executive? Network with leaders and learn how APIs can serve as your company’s backbone
Walk away with the research, vision, and tools you need to provide connected experiences for your customers, employees, partners and more.
On-site MuleSoft training and free certification exams
Our incredible developer community is the heart of our success, which is why we continue to offer on-site training at MuleSoft CONNECT events. These instructor-led, interactive sessions give you direct access to MuleSoft experts and peers to uplevel your Anypoint Platform skills. Take it one step further and showcase your technical proficiency of Anypoint Platform with free certification exams.
MuleSoft CONNECT 2019 training sessions include:
- Getting started with Anypoint Platform
- Anypoint Platform development: Mule 4 for Mule 3 users
- Anypoint Platform architecture: Application networks
Sign up for MuleSoft CONNECT in a city near you today as seats are limited, and join the conversation using #CONNECT19 on social media.