We are excited to announce that MuleSoft Summits are returning to Europe and Asia-Pacific (APAC) across different cities. We will be starting in Europe, with Stockholm, traveling through Amsterdam, and wrapping up in London.
- MuleSoft Summit Stockholm 2018 – Stockholm, May 17
- MuleSoft Summit Amsterdam 2018 – Amsterdam, May 22
- MuleSoft Summit London 2018 – London, May 23
The day will start with a keynote highlighting how and why customers are using MuleSoft to build application network before breaking into a technical track or a business track sessions. In addition, we will announce the latest MuleSoft product announcements. This is a great learning opportunity for you and your team to attend hands-on learning, networking and breakout sessions focused on how to drive digital transformation using Anypoint Platform.
In APAC, the first stop is going to be Hong Kong. After that, we will have summits in Singapore, Auckland, Melbourne. The final stop is in Sydney!
- MuleSoft Summit Hong Kong 2018 – Hong Kong, May 24
- MuleSoft Summit Singapore 2018 – Singapore, May 25
- MuleSoft Summit Auckland 2018 – Auckland, May 29
- MuleSoft Summit Melbourne 2018 – Melbourne, May 31
- MuleSoft Summit Sydney 2018 – Sydney, June 4
To register for a MuleSoft Summit near you, visit our events site.
You will have the opportunity to gain access to expert-led sessions demonstrating how leading brands such as HSBC, Big Bus Tours, iCare, MLC Limited and FWD Group are using MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform to easily connect any application, data source, or device in a standardized way––regardless of where it resides. In addition, you will also learn how MuleSoft customers are able to accelerate innovation to deliver a differentiated customer experience, new revenue channels, and entirely new business models.
We hope to see you at one of the MuleSoft Summits across the world! One of the best ways to get the most out of Summit is to complete the technical training and certifications offered.
3 reasons to register for training:
- Hands-on experience using Anypoint Platform
- Best practices for building integrations, defining APIs, architecting solutions, and more
- Direct access to MuleSoft experts and networking opportunities
We have special discounts up to 50% available for all the Summit attendees. Look for the training and certification booth onsite to ask for the promo code.
Enroll now for instructor-led training
3 reasons to register for Certification:
- Validate your expertise and experience, and expand your knowledge.
- Advance your career by demonstrating you have acquired the skills needed to master MuleSoft concepts.
- Position yourself as a subject matter expert in the industry and set yourself apart from your peers.
We are going to exclusively offer 2 proctored exams: MCD – Integration and API Associate (released in March 2018) and the MCD – Integration Professional. These exams will be closed book and monitored. In addition, we will also offer The MCD – API Design Associate certification that can you can take online at a time that is convenient for you.
Sign up for certification today!
Unsure if you’re ready for certification?
Enroll in the free MuleSoft’ U Development Fundamentals course to get full access to course videos, do-it-yourself exercises and a comprehensive assessment quiz to test your skill set before you take the exam. Check out this blog post for more information.
Image by Ruba Aleryani.