To help organizations create and engage their ecosystems and succeed with API programs, MuleSoft is releasing Anypoint Platform May 2019 release, featuring the launch of Anypoint API Community Manager and Catalyst Mobilize.
The most disruptive companies are using APIs as competitive differentiators – treating them like products and investing in programs to support them. Digitally mature businesses are also developing application networks to create differentiated experiences for customers, partners, and employees, and ultimately win in the API economy through the strategic use of APIs.
By taking this approach, businesses can empower an ecosystem of developers, partners, and customers to use these API products to co-create value. Therefore, the success of an organization’s API program rests on its ability to ignite a vibrant ecosystem of developers, partners, and employees to adopt these APIs and use them to build new experiences.
To help organizations create and engage these ecosystems and succeed with API programs, MuleSoft is releasing Anypoint Platform May 2019 release, featuring the launch of Anypoint API Community Manager and Catalyst Mobilize to introduce new business models through API programs, increase customer loyalty and engagement, and improve internal ops effectiveness.
Anypoint Platform May 2019 release includes:
API Community Manager
Promote API products, increase adoption, and build successful API programs with Anypoint API Community Manager — an extension of Anypoint Exchange.
- Build personalized, self-service portals and forums to increase API adoption.
- Display relevant news and events with pre-built, customizable templates
- Promote specific pages based on user data and track engagement
- Support community members with developer forums, chat, and case management
Developing a vibrant ecosystem involves four key pillars: establishing a digital strategy, aligning organization and culture, evaluating and building supporting tech, and engaging the ecosystem.
Build successful cross-enterprise API programs with Catalyst Mobilize, which includes in-person API program workshops, API strategy blueprints, and tailored exercised aligned to the key pillars.
Advancements in API management
- Automated policies: Secure APIs with policies that you can automatically apply to any API.
- API products: Simplify API consumption and management by grouping multiple APIs as products.
- Business ops dashboard: Track how API products or individual APIs are contributing to the overall success of your API program through a customizable dashboard.
This release also includes significant enhancements to:
- Anypoint Flow Designer
- 10 new, prebuilt templates for non-technical users to automate common tasks across Salesforce, Slack, Box, Twilio, and Google Drive.
- Anypoint Partner Manager
- Fully-integrated B2B solution that simplifies partner management through partner onboarding templates, transaction tracking, and monitoring across APIs and EDI transactions.
- Government Cloud
- An industry-leading FedRAMP-compliant environment designed for government agencies to develop, deploy, manage, and monitor integrations and APIs in the cloud.
- New/updated connectors
- SAP S/4 HANA, Azure Service Bus, Qoppa, MarkLogic, Reltio, MOVEit, HERE API Specs, Paypal API Spec, and Volante.