MuleSoft is headed to NRF from January 15–17, 2023 at the Javits Convention Center in New York, NY – and the timing couldn’t be better.
Economic uncertainties and increasing customer expectations are challenging retailers today. Asked to do more with less, you need technology to help you increase efficiency, improve results, lower costs, and deliver success now.
And yet, the average company uses nearly 1,000 applications to run their business and store customer data. This isn’t efficient, effective, or affordable. You need to rally every employee around a single view of every customer, increase productivity and automation, and consolidate and integrate your mission-critical applications. At a time when relationships will be tested the most, you can use Customer 360 to build better relationships with your customers.
Why you should attend NRF
Let’s solve your biggest business challenges by exploring new ways to deliver success right now. Here’s why you’ll want to attend retail’s big show:
- Explore how to build a connected retail experience by delivering digital initiatives faster.
- Learn about MuleSoft’s latest products and how they enable retailers to deliver a customer journey that drives loyalty.
- Connect with retailers embracing a modernization strategy that includes the adoption of new technologies and integration across the retail value chain.
- Discover how to fully enable agility, accelerate delivery, and automate security to deliver retail success now.
- See how you can increase retail agility with out-of-the-box connectors and integration solutions.
- Experience the only unified platform that combines the power of integration, API management, and automation to help sellers digitally transform and build connected experiences online and in-store.
Where to find MuleSoft at NRF
Stop by Salesforce booth #5007 where we’ll be showcasing the full power of the Customer 360 across multiple demos with retailers like Casey’s. Join us to learn about scaling service efficiency with automation, accelerating store profitability with intelligence, driving customer lifetime value with personalization, and maximizing margins with connected commerce, marketing, and service.
You can also chat with our experts and get a head start on powering retail success now. Request a meeting.
Learn how MuleSoft can deliver success now
Leaders across every brand are prioritizing investments that drive leverage for their organizations and accelerate time-to-value. As a result, companies are increasingly turning to automation, which helps boost productivity by reducing repetitive tasks and delivering personalized experiences via automations that are more efficient and effective at a significantly lower cost. This frees up employees to focus on higher value work, like improving customer experiences and setting a solid business foundation to weather the highs and lows of a changing economic climate.
NRF topic sessions
Our NRF sessions will cover these topics and more.
How to crush data silos and increase productivity, produced by MuleSoft, from Salesforce
Learn how Kurt Geiger expanded into new channels and markets faster with rapid integration. MuleSoft helps marketing and IT teams work together to deliver success now.
- Monday, January 16, 2023 from 10:15–10:45 a.m.
- Expo, Level 3, Expo Stage 4
Automate Your Way to Higher Productivity and Lower Costs with MuleSoft
Together, MuleSoft and Salesforce give customers the ability to automate any process and unlock data across Customer 360. Learn how your company can create new possibilities for success now.
- Sunday, January 15, 2023 from 12:30–1:00 p.m.
- Salesforce Booth #5007
Accelerate your Ecommerce business with MuleSoft and Salsify
Drive success now by leveraging the Salesforce & MuleSoft ecosystem. Unify your product data faster to create best in class customer experiences. Featuring Salsify, MuleSoft technology partner.
- Monday, January 16, 2023 from 11:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Salesforce Booth #5007