This year, MuleSoft CONNECT 2018 – the world’s premier conference for digital transformation – is bringing attendees more content for developers, architects, and business executives than ever before, including fresh topics around API design and microservices adoption, training and free certification opportunities, and sessions tailored to key roles––from developers and advanced developers to architects and business executives.
MuleSoft CONNECT 2018 agenda
This year, MuleSoft’s CONNECT 2018 will be held from May 8-10 in San Jose’s McEnery Convention Center. We will have an action-packed agenda, including speakers such as Tim Berners-Lee, inventor of the World Wide Web, Sabeen Ali, Founder & CEO of Angel Hack, Sunil Madan, Head of Business Operations/IT at Zoom, and more!
The agenda for MuleSoft’s CONNECT will include pre-training sessions on moving from Mule 3 to Mule 4, application network design training, and other training. We will also have breakout sessions that discuss a variety of topics––from how to adopt microservices and how to optimize code for containers to how to create world-class API programs and build a case for cloud migration.
Why attend MuleSoft CONNECT 2018?
MuleSoft’s CONNECT 2018 provides attendees with a unique opportunity to learn how to quickly adopt new technologies and connect these to existing IT assets to drive a competitive advantage. Here are 4 reasons to attend CONNECT:
- On-site training with free certification exams: Training sold out last year. These instructor-led, hands-on classes are your chance to get in-depth knowledge and training from MuleSoft experts. Demonstrate your technical proficiency and receive special recognition by getting a free onsite certification exam.
- Breakout learning sessions: If you need to drive strategic business opportunities – whether it is creating a single view of the customer, moving to the cloud, or integrating with Salesforce and SAP – then MuleSoft CONNECT will give you opportunity to attend 60+ deep-dive sessions to learn, strategize, and build great software with the best and brightest.
- Expert speakers and ample networking opportunities. At MuleSoft’s CONNECT, you will not only hear from well-known speakers and subject matter experts, but you will also get the chance to network with them and exchange relevant knowledge. Speakers include Tim Berners-Lee, the inventor of the World Wide Web, Phillip Connaughton, Director of Engineering at ASICS, Jameson Triplett, Lead Integration Systems Engineer at Airbnb, and more!
- A tailored, personalized, conference experience. MuleSoft CONNECT is tailored to all types of attendees. Whether you are a developer who is just getting started, an advanced developer or architect that wants to learn new tips and tricks, or a business executive looking to deliver better value for your organization, there are sessions for you!
Your checklist for attending MuleSoft CONNECT 2018
- Register for CONNECT 2018, and do so before tickets sell out! You can use the code mktg-blog-10 for a 10% discount on the ticket price.
- Book a hotel room. Don’t procrastinate because rooms fill up fast! Room rates starting at $299 + tax/night.
- Check out the agenda and add sessions you are interested to your calendar.
- Put down the dates of the two great parties: May 8 – Welcome Reception and Expo and May 9 – the Official MuleSoft CONNECT Party.
- Sign up for hands-on training and register for the free certification exam.
Don’t forget that, as a MuleSoft blog reader, you can get 10% off your MuleSoft CONNECT 2018 registration when you use this special code: mktg-blog-10. Register today and we can’t wait to see you there!