This webinar is now available on-demand – registration link at the end of the post.
With Anypoint Runtime Manager 2.0, launching early next month, MuleSoft customers can monitor, troubleshoot, analyze and manage applications and APIs securely deployed in a public or private cloud or on-premises, in a sandbox, staging or production environment from a single pane of glass.
In this webinar, Suchi Deshpande, Sr. Product Manager, will provide an overview of the current and upcoming capabilities available to Anypoint Platform administrators to reduce mean time to identification and mean time to resolution, two critical metrics for IT operations. With Suchi’s expert guidance, viewers of this webinar will understand how to:
- Configure deployments for high availability
- Analyze CPU and memory utilization with dashboards
- Set proactive alerts based on SLAs or performance KPIs
- Drill into specific transactions and address bottlenecks with Insights
- Automate processes and hook into DevOps pipelines with Runtime APIs
Webinar Date: Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Time: 10:00 am – 11:00 am PST
Registration Link: https://www.mulesoft.com/webinars/api/monitor-troubleshoot-with-anypoint-runtime-manager-2-0