We are counting down the days until the MuleSoft, Salesforce, Slack, and Tableau communities can reunite at Dreamforce 2022 both in-person and virtually, Sept 20-22. We have amazing sessions, live streams, and community activities planned for you all. Learn more about making the most of your Dreamforce 2022 experience below!
Please note all times listed below are in Pacific Time (PT) unless otherwise indicated.
In-person Day 1: September 20, 2022
Here are your can’t-miss agenda items for the in-person experience on Day 1.
Dreamforce 2022 keynote
Join us at 10 a.m. PT to kick off Dreamforce 2022. Hear from Salesforce leaders, Trailblazers, and more as they look to the future, discuss exciting product innovations, and share inspiring stories. This is a must see session! Get there early to find a seat.
We have a packed agenda of MuleSoft Community sessions on Day 1. Check out the sessions below and be sure to add them to your own agenda!
- 9 a.m. PT: Architecting Integrations for Observability by Manik Magar, MuleSoft Ambassador and Sr. Architect at AVIO Consulting
- 1 p.m. PT: Drive Efficiency and Productivity with No-Code Automations featuring Myra Wilson, MuleSoft Mentor and Salesforce Solution Architect at Trimble
- 3 p.m. PT: MuleSoft RPA and the Last Mile Problem in Business Automation featuring Gaurav Kheterpal, MuleSoft Mentor and CTE at Cloudwerx and Christopher Baldock, CTO at Cloudwerx
In-person Day 2: September 21, 2022
Here are your can’t-miss agenda items for the in-person experience on Day 2.
IT keynote: Deliver the Future of IT, Today
Join us at 9 a.m. PT to learn how to save time, reduce costs, and do more with less. See how MuleSoft, Slack, and Salesforce Platform IT teams can unlock data across Customer 360, automate with low code, and scale securely.
Join us at 3 p.m. PT to see how MuleSoft empowers you to connect and automate your business to drive efficiency and cost savings. Integrate all your apps and data, automate processes, and deliver better experiences faster.
- 9 a.m. PT: Integration vs Data Sharing – What’s the Difference? featuring Rahul Pahuja, MuleSoft Mentor and Director, Global MuleSoft Practice at Slalom
- 9:30 a.m. PT: Build and Manage APIs for All by Nadina Lisbon, MuleSoft Mentor and CRM Enterprise Architect at NetApp
- 10 a.m. PT: Create Your Salesforce Assistant with Slack and MuleSoft by Rolando Carrasco, MuleSoft Mentor and CTO at SPS
- 10:30 a.m. PT: Turn Business Users into Developers with MuleSoft and Slack by Connor Fitzgerald, MuleSoft Mentor and Lead Consultant at Big Compass
- 11:30 a.m. PT: Expand Your Salesforce Practice with MuleSoft featuring Rahul Pahuja, MuleSoft Mentor and Director, Global MuleSoft Practice at Slalom
- 12 p.m. PT: Scale Robotic Process Automation (RPA) by Tobias Stein, Director Process Intelligence and Automation at LPDG
- 1 p.m. PT: Is the Future of API Development With MuleSoft Web-based? Featuring Manik Magar, MuleSoft Ambassador and Sr. Architect at AVIO Consulting and Jim Andrews, MuleSoft Ambassador and Principal at Slalom.
- 2 p.m. PT: Crushing Data Silos with MuleSoft Composer and Salesforce Flow by Jennifer Cole, MuleSoft Mentor and Manager, CRM Analytics at 908 Devices.
- 2:30 p.m. PT: Use MuleSoft for Event-Sourcing by Jayshree Gohil, MuleSoft Mentor and Principal Architect and Lead at BlackBerry.
In-person Day 3: September 22, 2022
Here are your can’t-miss agenda items for the in-person experience on Day 3.
- 12 p.m. PT: Find Your MuleSoft Career Path by Melissa Jennings, MuleSoft Mentor and Salesforce Technical Lead at Tradeshift
- 12 p.m. PT: Sustainability through IoT with MuleSoft and Salesforce by Adam Maguire Wilson, MuleSoft Ambassador and CTO at ThirdEye Consulting
- 12:30 p.m. PT: A Guide to Unlocking Data Using MuleSoft and Tableau by Pooja Kamath, MuleSoft Mentor and Cloud Integrations Architect at Collabera
- 1 p.m. PT: Enterprise-Ready: AT&T’s Stories of Scale with MuleSoft by Brad Ringer, MuleSoft Ambassador and Principal Systems Engineer and Daniel Anderson, Principal System Engineer, both at AT&T
- 1 p.m. PT: Get to Net Zero with MuleSoft and Tableau by Nisha Sharma, MuleSoft Ambassador and Managing Director, Global MuleSoft Practice Lead at Accenture
- 2:30 p.m. PT: Overcoming Talent Shortages: A Case Study by Bentley by Lilly-Ann Hulse, MuleSoft Mentor and Digital and Technology Apprentice and Andy Moore, Data and Digitalization Leader, both at Bentley Motors
- 3 p.m. PT: Payments Modernization: A Case Study from the Super Bowl by Wahid Mohammad, MuleSoft Mentor and CEO at Plekton Labs
- 3:30 p.m. PT: Build a Tic-Tac-Toe Game With MuleSoft’s Object Store by Sravan Lingam, MuleSoft Ambassador and Architect at Billennium
Suggested session agendas based on persona: September 20–22, 2022
We’ve also curated a list of suggested sessions based on persona. Take a look to see which sessions pique your interest!
It’s no secret that automation will be a BIG focus this year at Dreamforce 2022. With over 27 dedicated automation sessions taking place, there’s bound to be a session for every interest, industry, and skill level! Below you’ll find just a few ways to get involved with automation throughout our three-day homecoming.
Deep dive into integration
Looking to take your integrations to the next level? Be sure to check out the following sessions, where you’ll uncover all the ways you can take your integration knowledge even further.
New to Mule
Whether you’re a MuleSoft veteran or just getting started, there is always value in getting back to the basics, which is why we’ve curated a list of must-see sessions for those who are new to MuleSoft. Learn how you can easily skill up on our products and become the next great integrator.
In-Person Community activities: September 20–22, 2022
During all three days, you can participate in a number of community activities around the Dreamforce 2022 campus. Here are a few that we recommend for the MuleSoft Community.
Visit the MuleSoft Lodge
Talk about all things MuleSoft, play a few games to test your MuleSoft skills, and network with Muleys from around the world. This is also a great place to use as a common meeting place with fellow MuleSoft Community members, teammates, and more as the Dreamforce campus is huge!
Visit the Community Cove
The MuleSoft Community team will be at the MuleSoft Community Demo Booth all three days in the Community Cove. This is the perfect place to meet community leaders from MuleSoft, Salesforce, Slack, and Tableau, learn how to get involved in the MuleSoft Community, and catch a few Community Campfires to learn something new! There is also a Tree of Gratitude to let everyone know what you are thankful for at Dreamforce 2022.
Head to the Dreamforce social blue carpet
Lights, camera, poses, we have it all at the Dreamforce social blue carpet. Stop by to participate in social activities for MuleSoft, Salesforce, Slack, and Tableau. From fun interviews to photo shoots to chatting with the brilliant minds behind our social teams, this blue carpet is here to showcase you!
Virtual experience: September 20–22, 2022
Salesforce+ is packed with content from keynotes to breakout sessions to theaters and more. You can find sessions based on your persona, product, and level of experience. Here are a few must watch MuleSoft sessions streaming on Salesforce+.
- Sept 22, 2022 at 11 a.m. PT: Deliver the Future of IT, Today: This keynote is perfect for IT professionals looking to understand how MuleSoft is prepared for the ever changing landscape of IT. Learn how our products are ready to help your organization achieve their IT goals.
- Sept 22, 2022 at 3 p.m. PT: Connect, Automate, and Accelerate Your Business: Stream the MuleSoft keynote and catch all the action including product announcements, Trailblazer interviews, and more.
Watch Brad Ringer, MuleSoft Ambassador and Principal Systems Engineer at AT&T and Daniel Anderson, Principal System Engineer at AT&T share their journey enabling AT&T to scale. This on-demand session is available anytime post-Dreamforce.
Engage with the MuleSoft Community
We have a ton of MuleSoft Community members tuning in to Salesforce+ this year and we are excited to host a variety of LinkedIn Lives and our longest Twitch stream ever! Be sure to follow us to stay in the know and connect.
See you there!
We can’t wait to see you in-person or online for Dreamforce 2022! Be sure to share your own experience on LinkedIn and Twitter using #MuleSoftCommunity and #DF22 so that we can follow along.