Purpose-built for every team, MuleSoft RPA brings the new robotic process automation capabilities that enable the complete end-to-end business automation, making MuleSoft the only unified platform for integration, APIs, and automation.
The most scalable RPA solution that makes end-to-end automation possible
This year at CONNECT, we announced MuleSoft RPA, the new robotic process automation capabilities that enable the complete end-to-end business automation, making MuleSoft the only unified platform for integration, APIs, and automation. Today, we are thrilled to announce that the product is now generally available as part of our MuleSoft Automation portfolio.
Design, build, deploy, and scale robotic process automation within MuleSoft RPA
MuleSoft RPA replaces repetitive tasks with bots that can intelligently process documents, enter data, or act on legacy or modern applications on the user’s behalf – all without code. The new capabilities are also fully integrated into Salesforce Flow, a complete suite of automation technologies across the Customer 360 to help save time, increase productivity, and deliver better experiences.
Business teams like service agents can process claims more efficiently and quickly sync customer records to improve customer service interactions, leveraging Service Cloud integration.
- Manage every step of your automation journey and break silos with RPA Manager
- Instantly record and capture your business processes across desktop and web applications with RPA Recorder
- Evaluate and monitor automation efficiency and increase bot performance with full visibility of your ROI, process lifecycle, profit analysis, Bot utilization and more
- Rapidly configure and debug bots with RPA Builder, fueling your automation build cycle with scale and speed
- Achieve end-to-end automation by integrating RPA bots seamlessly with Customer 360, Anypoint Platform, and Composer
Create better customer and employee experiences
With macroeconomic uncertainty across markets, businesses are focused on efficient growth, cost savings, and productivity. More than 90% have seen a rise in demand for time-saving automation from business teams since 2020. According to new Salesforce research, the all-digital, work-from-anywhere world has increased the number of systems and amount of data companies must manage and connect, creating integration roadblocks to automation progress.
- Deliver intelligent automation anywhere: MuleSoft RPA enables any team to replace repetitive and manual tasks with shareable RPA bots that can intelligently process data from any system, document, photo, or legacy UI.
- Achieve end-to-end automation at scale: Teams can integrate RPA bots seamlessly with Salesforce Customer 360, Anypoint Platform, and Composer to automate workflows across multiple systems with or without an API, and easily connect modern apps such as Slack, Stripe, and Workday.
- Automate and integrate anything securely: Seamlessly integrated with Anypoint Platform, automations can benefit from hundreds of connectors to important systems and even directly invoke APIs created by technical teams. IT teams can govern, monitor, and secure any automation and integration throughout the lifecycle.
Excited to learn more about MuleSoft RPA?
We’re excited to see these products in the hands of our community of developers, admins, business and IT teams. We look forward to how you will use them to unleash innovation and bring the future of work to every team!