The tech climate is rapidly changing and putting increasing pressure on businesses to move faster. However, in recent years, we’ve seen digital transformation hindered by a misalignment between business and technology leaders. This has had a severe impact on the speed at which businesses can deliver products and services.
Last week, I spoke with Harry Stebbings on the Official SaaStr Podcast about this topic (and more!). Check out the episode here or below.
We covered a range of topics including:
- How companies can unbundle with APIs to build products and services faster and, in turn, drive revenue
- Why a cultural shift is required to be successful at digital transformation
- Why companies can no longer own the entire customer lifecycle
- How companies can turn into SaaS platforms to drive revenue
- The inflection point that led to MuleSoft’s founding