Market, technology and legislative trends have created digital transformation needs across industry verticals. The mandate for digital transformation is clear – the question that IT leaders must answer is not “If“, but “How?“
At MuleSoft, we believe that connectivity is a core to answering that question. True transformation comes not from the implementation of any single technology – not from SaaS, Mobile, IoT or Big Data in and of itself – but rather from bringing multiple technologies together to create truly distinctive and compelling customer experiences. And so, it is those companies that are able to harness connectivity as a core competency through building application networks that bring these technologies together, and that are able to drive digital transformations successfully to ultimately win.
We’ve extended this thinking one step further and through working with our customers, industry, and technology partners, distilled best practices for how to build an application network. Focusing on banking, retail, and healthcare industries, we’ve built a set of API designs and implementations, integration templates, examples, security policies and more, for the most common use cases in those industries.
If you’re new to MuleSoft, you can use the Catalyst Accelerators to discover industry specific assets that illustrate the power of Anypoint Platform. Learn how to design, manage, test and promote APIs in the context of industry specific use cases.
Already familiar with Mule, but want to go deeper? Catalyst Accelerators provide a set of pre-built artifacts that can be extended to address your specific integration needs using an API-led connectivity approach. Use one of the existing API templates available in Anypoint Exchange to quickly get started.
And if you’re a partner or part of our developer community and want to contribute? Feel free to build their own solutions on the top of existing components within Catalyst Accelerators. Learn more here.
Find out more about each Catalyst Accelerator below, and be sure to join us in our forthcoming Banking (June 6 / 8-9AM PST), Retail (June 7 / 8-9AM PST), and Healthcare (June 8 / 8-9AM PST) webinars to see the Catalyst Accelerators live!
Catalyst Accelerator for Banking
How should financial services organizations respond to the competitive threat, and opportunity, that Open Banking and PSD2 presents? How should IT leaders think about internal vs external API strategies? How should they think about security, regulation, and even compliance? And how should they think about reuse to drive greater agility and increase time to market?
The Catalyst Accelerator for Banking focuses on:
- Support for core business processes – Account information, payments initiation and legacy modernization use cases
- Architecture best practice – Catalyst Accelerator for Banking provides a proposed architecture – one drawn from working with industry leaders – that promotes asset self-service and reuse.
- Pre-built API designs and implementations – Following PSD2 trends and regulatory requirements, MuleSoft has built a series of AISP and PISP APIs that unlock core business data via secure APIs.
Catalyst Accelerator for Retail
How should retail organizations deliver a consistent and compelling customer experience across multiple channels? How should they think about internal vs external APIs? How should they think about security for retail APIs? And how should they think about reuse to drive greater agility, increase time to market and support an omnichannel retail experience?
The Catalyst Accelerator for Retail focuses on:
- Support for core business processes – New customer on-boarding via SSO, products and reviews via omnichannel, and conversational commerce require robust integration to core retail systems.
- Architecture best practice – Catalyst Accelerator for Retail provides a proposed architecture – one drawn from working with industry leaders – that promotes asset self-service and reuse.
- Pre-built API designs and implementations – With omnichannel driving today’s retail, MuleSoft has built a set of omnichannel specific APIs that build on GS1 standards and integrate on the top of retail process and system APIs.
Catalyst Accelerator for Healthcare
How should healthcare organizations delivering a digital experience for patients? How should they think about balancing existing HL7 point-to-point interfaces with emerging FHIR-based API approaches? How should they think about security? And how should they think about reuse to drive greater agility and increase time to market?
The Catalyst Accelerator for Healthcare focuses on:
- Support for core business processes – Patient onboarding, appointment scheduling, and patient 360 viewing require real-time integration across EHRs, CRMs, and other systems of record.
- Microservices architecture best practice – Catalyst Accelerator for Healthcare provides a proposed architecture – one drawn from working with industry leaders – that promotes asset self-service and reuse.
- Pre-built API designs and implementations – Leveraging HL7 FHIR standards, MuleSoft has built out a set of API definitions and packaged implementations, including HL7 v2 to FHIR mappings.
To learn more about Catalyst Accelerator for Banking, Retail, and Healthcare, join us for our upcoming webinars for a live demo.