With CONNECT only a month away, it’s time to grab your seat at our hands-on training! Seats are limited and discounts are high. Hands-on training typically runs around $2,200, but is being offered at CONNECT for a discounted price of $495. Don’t miss your chance to take advantage of this great deal before it’s gone!
ABCs of Anypoint Platform: Building Your First Integration Project
Do you want to get started building integrations with Anypoint Platform? This hands-on training takes you through creating a new Anypoint Studio project to completing a cloud-based integration scenario in an afternoon. If you’re new to MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform and want to learn how to use it to make integrations quickly and easily, this course is for you! You’ll be guided through creating your first project in Anypoint Studio, you’ll build flows, and complete a full integration use case using Salesforce.
Topics covered :
- What is Anypoint Platform and what can it do for me?
- Mule applications, flows, messages and message processors
- Building integration applications within Anypoint Studio
- How to create flows graphically using connectors, transformers, components, scopes, and flow control elements
- Building, running, testing and debugging Mule applications
- Adding logic and writing expressions
- Learn to connect to a SaaS application, files and database
Perfect for Developers, architects, and technical managers new to Anypoint Platform who want to get hands-on experience with the product
- Java SE Development Kit 7 (JDK 7 not JDK 6 or JDK 8)
- Anypoint Studio (Mule ESB 3.6 Enterprise with Studio – Designtime)
- An Anypoint Platform account. Get started by signing up now »
- A Salesforce Developer account
- A basic understanding of data formats (like XML, CSV, and JSON) and typical integration technologies (like HTTP, JDBC, REST, and SOAP)
- Development experience in some language – you will be using common development and debugging tools
How to Design RESTful APIs for Adoption: RAML and Beyond
So you want to learn about APIs? This hands-on training covers API Design from concept to completion, including how to leverage the RESTful API Modeling Language (RAML), the easiest way to define a practically RESTful API.
With more and more companies opening their metaphorical doors with APIs, it’s important to recognize how critical APX (API eXperience) is to your developers and to your business. Come learn why defining an API in RAML automatically improves APX and ensures happy consumers. MuleSoft has released a few open-source tools to make writing an API a joy for developers, and consuming that API a delightful experience for consumers. Prioritizing implementation over design can introduce unnecessary complexity, and devastate API adoption. Instead, MuleSoft emphasizes good design practices so that API consumers can understand your API quickly and easily. Developers are that much closer to developing applications with your API, bringing you closer to mobile solutions, greater partner sales, and developing new business models.
- Perfect for: Developers, API Practitioners/Providers
- Prereqs: Account on API Platform
- Must know: HTTP basics
Intro: Why Use REST to build an API?
Part 1: REST Best Practices & Basic Concepts
Part 2: RAML (Note: All RAML input will take place within the API Designer, with the API readily taking shape in the API Console alongside.)
– What is RAML?
– What does the RAML structure look like?
Exercise 1: Design a mobile banking API
Part 3: RAML Tooling
– API Designer
– API Portal
– API Notebook