We recently released a broad set of enhancements across Anypoint Management Center, the unified suite of management capabilities users of Anypoint Platform access to administer all aspects of Anypoint Platform on-prem and in the cloud. Across API Manager, Runtime Manager, and Access Management we’ve made extensive visual and functional upgrades to improve user experience from adjusting icons fonts and colors to optimizing workflow patterns and improving audit logging.
For those familiar with Anypoint Platform, the first thing you will notice is that CloudHub has been replaced by Runtime Manager in the navigation bar. This isn’t a rebranding; CloudHub is still the PaaS component of Anypoint Platform, providing a fully-managed, multi-tenanted, globally available, secure, and highly available cloud platform for integration and APIs. With this navigation bar change, we’re providing Anypoint Platform users an easier path to manage fully cloud, on-premises, and hybrid deployments. Anypoint Runtime Manager gives you a unified view of your applications, servers and APIs, no matter where they are running.
Anypoint Runtime Manager v1.4
- Support for static IP addresses: The Mule Agent can now support specific static addresses.
- Audit Logging for Runtime Manager Events: User actions within the Anypoint Platform are now recorded and available for auditing.
- Name change on homepage: Cloudhub and Runtime Manager customers will now access the console via a link that says “Runtime Manager” instead of “CloudHub” on the nav bar.
- Unified Alerts for Cloudhub + Anypoint Runtime Manager (Beta only): Unified event based alerts for Cloudhub and Runtime Manager. This enables IT Operations users to have the ability to proactively monitor several incidents. Support for business groups enables admins to manage read & write access to alerts.
Learn more: https://docs.mulesoft.com/release-notes/runtime-manager-1.4.0-release-notes
Anypoint API Manager v1.8.2
- Policies numbers show order of application: In addition to listing applied policies in the order that you apply them, Anypoint Platform now includes the order number.
- Improved audit log detail: The audit log now reveals the permission level of the users when you assign a permission to a user.
Learn more: https://docs.mulesoft.com
Anypoint Access Management
- Audit log UI (Beta): Organization administrators and users with the appropriate permissions can now view and filter audit logs through a user interface.
- Increased maximum application size: From 100 MB to 200 MB
The April 2016 update also features a new set of capabilities for Anypoint Data Gateway, our solution for Salesforce users looking to connect to and access mission-critical back office data from systems like SAP, within Salesforce.
Anypoint Data Gateway
- New user roles: In addition to organization owner, new roles have been introduced for data gateway admin and gata gateway viewer
- Connection String for JDBC Data Gateways – A free form connection string is now available for the DB2, Oracle and MySQL Data Gateways, allowing users to introduce custom parameters in the database connection URL
- Mule 3.7.3 and API Gateway 1.3.2 support
If you haven’t yet, give Anypoint Platform a try. If you wish to become a beta customer for Alerts, please contact your account team.