- What Mule is and what is the difference between integration and SOA
- Why use a Mule for integration
- How Mule helps with integration in the Cloud
- Best practices for planning and implementation
- Test driven development with Mule
I provided an example to help demonstrate the concepts we discussed and promised I would post it. It is attached here. The demo includes a MuleIDE project and a Google App Engine project. You don’t need the App Engine piece to run it. It just provides a front end application that triggers an event in Mule. This is a work in progress and I hope to improve on it for future talks.
This was my first SF JUG meeting and the questions and group discussion were fantastic. If you live or work in the city, I encourage you to check it out. Marakana were excellent hosts and I hear they may be securing a larger facility to hold the growing attendance. I’ll be giving this presentation at a few more events in the coming months, including the eBig Java SIG (April 15 in Oakland, CA), Java MUG (April 8 in Dallax, TX), and the Silicon Valley JUG (date TBD). Hope to see you there!