Developers play a crucial role in implementing an API-led approach for integration of applications, data, and devices to drive digital transformation. With the release of Mule 4, our goal is to empower you to cycle through projects with speed and velocity.
To help developers to validate their skills and establish themselves as a subject-matter expert for basic Mule 4 projects, the following exams are now available:
- MuleSoft Certified Developer – Level 1
- MuleSoft Certified Developer – Level 1 DELTA
MuleSoft Certified Developer– Level 1 exam
MuleSoft Certified Developer– Level 1 exam is proctored and has 60 multiple-choice questions. The candidate must be able to understand and apply the core concepts needed to work on Mule 4 projects under guidance and supervision.
The exam validates that a developer can manage basic APIs lifecycle and integrations: moving from Anypoint Platform to Anypoint Studio and back.
The exam covers topics such as the basics of application networks, how to design and consume APIs, how to access and modify Mule events and much more.
View the MuleSoft Certified Developer datasheet for additional information.
MuleSoft Certified Developer– Level 1 DELTA exam
This exam is proctored and has 35 multiple-choice questions. Developers who hold the MCD – Integration and API Associate (Mule 3.8) certification, can take this abbreviated exam to validate the know-how to design, build, test, deploy and manage basic Mule 4 APIs and integrations.
Access the datasheet for additional information.
Existing MCD – Integration and API Associate (Mule 3.8) certifications are still valid for a full two – year period from the date of passing the exam. Visit Certification Help Center to learn more.
Ensure your success, prepare for the exams
- Enroll in instructor-led training to learn the topics in-depth and if you have tight project deadline to meet.
- For new-to-MuleSoft developers: Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 4)
For experienced MuleSoft developers: Anypoint Platform Development: Mule 4 for Mule 3 Users
- Leverage MuleSoft.U for Mule 4 Self Enablement Content.
- Self-study course, leveraging up-to-date course material at your speed.
- Access study assets & resources including:
- Self-assessment quiz to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses for areas of improvements.
- DIY exercises for hands-on experience and to apply the knowledge gained in the classroom.
- Expert Forums available to answer questions, share tips, and best practices. Learn more about the top forum contributors to learn more.