It’s a holiday season, and we’re happy to give you Mule 2.1.2! This little Santa helper features over 50 bugfixes and enhancements. Even better, it’s hot in our documentation department, with a dozen issues resolved there and major work put into schema annotations for seamless configuration reference info lookup. Some other highlights include:
- Enhancements to the Mule maven archetypes (e.g. overlay the wizard-generated sources over an existing project)
- Embedded Mule distribution shouldn’t cause deployment problems now
- Support for hierarchical Mule-Spring contexts is back (e.g. Mule-first vs Spring-first approaches)
- JMS topic lookups from JNDI are much more robust now, among other jms improvements
- A number of configuration enhancements backported from the Mule 2.2 branch less XSD schema changes (to preserve backwards compatibility with a 2.1.x line). Great for those willing to get some new functionality, but tolerable to a more verbose configuration in 2.1.2
Read full release notes here.