Mule IDE 2.0 is a development and testing environment based on Eclipse. It supports the following features:
- Creating a new Mule project in Eclipse
- Creating a working Mule project in Eclipse based on Mule examples
- Creating a new Mule configuration file with selected namespace declarations
- Editing Mule configuration files
- Integrated Mule schema auto-complete and documentation (using Eclipse-compatible XML editor with context-sensitive content assistant)
- Switching between Mule distributions in a project
- Running the Mule Server in Eclipse to test your Mule project
- Debugging your Mule project in Eclipse
Mule IDE 2.0 is compatible with any Mule 2.1 or later community or enterprise Mule distribution.
For the future of Mule IDE, we would like to get more feedback from the community. What works for you? What doesn’t? Your comments will help us make the Mule IDE a better tool for you. Enjoy!