It’s time to learn, connect, have fun, and give back in one of the epicenters of customer success. Success Now World Tour is coming to New York City on Thursday, December 8, 2022 at the Javits Center from 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. ET. MuleSoft is bringing big names and big ideas to the Big Apple. Best of all? It’s free to attend both in person and on Salesforce+.
Why attend the Salesforce World Tour NYC?
Let’s solve your biggest business challenges by exploring new ways to deliver success right now. Here’s why you’ll want to attend:
- Drive customer success by learning how you can leverage the latest Salesforce innovations to amplify the power of Customer 360.
- Learn about MuleSoft’s latest products and how they empower customers to connect and automate across any system or data.
- Connect with experts to solve pressing business challenges, and get inspired by stories of customer success coming from media, technology, financial services, and other industries leading the way.
- Unlock stronger business results through automated, intelligent, and real-time personalization that continually adapts to changing customer information across sales, service, marketing, and commerce.
- Experience the world’s first real-time CRM, Salesforce Genie, now powering the Customer 360 across sales, service, marketing, and commerce and connects to all other data with MuleSoft.
- Learn, explore, and connect with 5000+ like-minded industry leaders and peers.
If you attend live in NYC, come find MuleSoft on and off the stage!
MuleSoft: What’s New with Automation, Integration, and APIs
See how MuleSoft empowers you to connect and automate your business to drive efficiency and cost savings. Integrate all your apps and data, automate processes, and deliver better experiences, faster.
- Breakout 2 at 2:00 p.m. ET
Experience MuleSoft at the IT Lodge
The IT Lodge at Success Now World Tour: NYC is a space for IT leaders, architects, and practitioners to learn, share, and connect. Discover IT customer success through solution and industry content, and new product innovations, like Genie.
Here are a few ways to interact with MuleSoft while you’re at the IT Lodge.
Join us for IT Breakfast
Join MuleSoft for IT Breakfast where you’ll have the opportunity to network with MuleSoft product leadership and get a sneak peek into the day’s content sessions.
Attend MuleSoft hosted sessions
Want to hear about IT success stories and solutions? We’ve got plenty of options for you!
- How Salesforce Uses MuleSoft to Improve Internal Operations : Get the inside scoop on how Salesforce uses MuleSoft integrations and automations to speed up M&A and improve internal operations. Spoiler alert: it’s with clicks, not code!
- When? 12:30 p.m. ET
- When? 12:30 p.m. ET
- Deliver More Personalized Experiences with MuleSoft + CDP: Want to improve your customer’s journey with your business? Learn how MuleSoft + CDP unify all your customer data to unlock insights that support more personalized services and experiences.
- When? 3:00 p.m ET
- How to Automate Any Business Process: Build people-centric automation that drives efficiency with Salesforce and MuleSoft. Discover how to speed up innovation and deliver exceptional experiences for Financial Services customers and employees.
- When? 4:00 p.m. ET
Join your peers at a MuleSoft-hosted IT Talk
Ready to be engaged with an interactive discussion on the top automation challenges and opportunities facing today’s IT leaders? Make sure not to miss our IT Talks!
- Automation for Any Team, System, and Operation
- When? 12:20 PM ET
- Curb Cost, Drive Automation across your Enterprise
- When? 1:20 p.m. ET
- Building Secure Applications
- When? 3:20 p.m. ET
- Secure Enterprise Customer Data with Confidence
- When? 4:20 p.m. ET
Watch from anywhere
Can’t join in person? No problem! Join us on Salesforce+ to hear incredible stories of customer success from our communications, media, technology, financial services industries – streaming live from NYC.
You won’t want to miss this jam-packed day of learning, connecting, and exploring how you can use MuleSoft to automate anything and empower everyone. We look forward to seeing you at the Salesforce World Tour NYC. Register today!