You’re in luck because MuleSoft expert and Principal Solution Architect Brett Roeder is going to be conducting an all-new Mule 101 webinar, outlining all of Anypoint Platform’s capabilities.
Mule 101: Anypoint Platform Overview will provide an overview of the broad set of capabilities available out of the box with Anypoint Platform that will enable business agility and create better experiences for your customers. These capabilities uniquely enable reuse, self-service, composability, governance and security. Infused throughout Brett’s demo are best practices for designing, building,and managing both APIs and integrations to deliver projects 3x faster.
- Proxy an existing SOAP service
- Define a RESTful API using RAML
- Transform an existing SOAP/XML service as REST/JSON
- Publish your API to a Developer Portal for discovery
- Implement your API by connecting to core systems
- Manage your API/SOAP service
This is a must-attend webinar for anyone who is interested in learning more about Mule and evaluating Anypoint Platform. Join us for Mule 101 – we look forward to seeing you there!