To streamline the integration process, MuleSoft has developed Anypoint Templates for Salesforce, packaging recurrent patterns to help developers work faster.
As the world’s No. 1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform, Salesforce enables companies to seamlessly connect customer experiences across every touchpoint in the business: sales, service, marketing, and more. But the challenge many businesses face is how to connect Salesforce with their core systems and applications such as databases, enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, and custom applications.
Though every integration scenario is unique, there are several common requirements and issues that developers must resolve. To speed up Salesforce integration, organizations typically apply integration applications based on five common patterns: migration, broadcast, aggregation, correlation, and bidirectional synchronization. These patterns are the most logical sequence of steps to solve specific types of integration problems, documented from real-world use cases.
Anypoint Templates for Salesforce
To streamline the integration process, MuleSoft has developed Anypoint Templates for Salesforce, packaging recurrent patterns to help developers work faster. These templates live in Anypoint Exchange, the marketplace for finding demos, documentation, and tutorials for connectors, templates, APIs, policies, fragments, and other integration assets for Anypoint Platform.
MuleSoft’s Anypoint Templates for Salesforce integration simplify the process of:
- Merging data after acquiring other entities.
- Moving off of a legacy CRM system.
- Updating Salesforce with ERP data in real time.
- Ensuring consistency of data across Salesforce instances and other enterprise applications.
Anypoint Templates allow for automated updates of contacts, accounts, products, leads, opportunities, and users in Salesforce when changes occur or new information appears in ERP or CRM applications, databases, or other Salesforce instances. These integration templates enhance consistency of data and records in real time across applications, geographies, business units, departments, and more.
Get started with Anypoint Templates
MuleSoft’s Anypoint Templates for Salesforce integration are built to be configured, customized, extended, and reused. Anypoint Templates are:
- Complete for atomic use cases: They are comprehensive and focused on the main base unit of value, but are compounded by adding flows in parallel or serial order.
- Extensible: Anypoint Templates are designed to grow and can easily be extended to meet the specific needs of each org
- High-quality: They are built and tested with production quality in mind.
- Elegant: Flows are built to read like an integration story so that they are easily understood.
- Documented: Clear, complete documentation developers helps to quickly understand and initiate templates.
- Easy-to-find and use: Search and browse templates for hundreds of use cases (like Salesforce and SAP Product Bidirectional Sync) in Anypoint Exchange and import directly into Anypoint Studio, the design environment of the Anypoint Platform.
To learn more about the common Salesforce integration needs, base patterns, and best practices, read our Top 5 Salesforce integration patterns whitepaper.