To see the Accelerator in action, register for our upcoming webinar.
Customers want consistent experiences across multiple channels
It’s no secret that 67% of shoppers use multiple channels to complete a single commerce transaction. But did you know that 73% of consumers are likely to switch brands if the retailer fails to deliver consistent experience across multiple channels (such as web, mobile, in-store, or social)? Tactically speaking, that means ensuring products, pricing, inventory, and ERP systems are connected and synced across all platforms. But when it takes more than nine months just to integrate your Commerce systems, delivering consistent experiences across multiple channels becomes a pipe dream.
Why integration is the key to delivering consistent customer experiences
MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform unlocks, connects, and synchronizes critical commerce data between Salesforce Commerce Cloud, PIM, ERP, and other third-party systems. By integrating your systems with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, MuleSoft unifes your product, pricing, and catalog data into a single, centralized platform. Together, MuleSoft and Commerce Cloud empower brands to deliver a consistent and connected commerce experience, anywhere their customers are.
How to jumpstart your integration journey
Our customers repeatedly agree that MuleSoft enables quicker connectivity between eCommerce platform tools and systems — but where should they begin? We have the answer!
Jumpstart your commerce projects three times faster with MuleSoft Accelerator for Salesforce Commerce Cloud. This solution, consisting of out-of-the-box APIs, connectors, and integration templates, unlocks your customer, product, and inventory data from external systems directly into Salesforce Commerce Cloud. Using the pre-built solution helps you adopt best practices, synthesized from thousands of customer implementations.
Which uses cases does the solution cover? After interviewing customers, partners, SMEs, and Salesforce product and implementation teams to determine the most common, industry-agnostic use cases, our first release of the solution focuses on:
- B2C Commerce Cloud and PIM integration: Ability to search for product deltas in a product information management (PIM) system and reflect those changes in Commerce Cloud on a scheduled basis, set as appropriate for your company.
- B2C Commerce Cloud and SAP (ERP) integration: Ability to search for inventory availability data in SAP, as an example ERP, from Commerce Cloud on a scheduled basis, set as appropriate for your company.
MuleSoft Accelerator for Salesforce Commerce Cloud includes:
- APIs (system, process, experience APIs in RESTful API modeling language, or RAML)
- Implementation templates
- Reference architecture, with detailed documentation on each component
- Common services (API implementation template, logging, notification, scheduling)
- Anypoint Exchange page with access to all assets
Use the assets as they are, or extend them to meet your company’s unique needs.
With MuleSoft Accelerator for Salesforce Commerce Cloud, delivering a connected commerce experience is faster and easier than ever before! See the solution in action in our upcoming webinar.
Interested to find out more?
- Register for our upcoming webinar where you can see a live demo and hear from our design partner, Robert Ford, at Deluxe.
- MuleSoft Accelerator for Salesforce Commerce Cloud is available on MuleSoft Exchange.
- Read more about the capabilities of Accelerators here.