In 2005 there were 105 open APIs. Today there are over 5,000. What does this mean for you and how you will build your applications? Join MuleSoft’s CTO Ross Mason for some insight into the implications of API proliferation.
This session will cover:
- The history and future of APIs
- The best open APIs and what sets them apart from the pack
- Implications of APIs on application development
- New challenges created by this mass of APIs
- The role of integration in an API-centric world
Presenter: Ross Mason, CTO and Founder