As we all manage our way through a pandemic, on behalf of all of us here at MuleSoft, we hope you and your families are safe and well. We’re here to listen, help, and support however we can, in what we know is an uncertain and challenging time.
We remain committed to the success of our customers and partners. As companies adapt by enhancing their digital capabilities and transforming operations to increase their speed and agility, IT’s role is more critical than ever. IT is continuing to drive a composable enterprise, respond to time-sensitive initiatives, and enable people to be productive at home. The IT community is transforming to become more responsive, resilient and efficient in the face of crisis. Over the past weeks, we’ve seen our customers and partners leading through change, and making an impact on the lives and livelihood of their customers and community. As the COVID-19 crisis has unfolded, it’s been amazing to see so many of you using MuleSoft to move quickly and respond to the very real, critical challenges in today’s environment and begin to plan for the future.
Here are a few inspiring examples:
- Developing and deploying contact tracing solutions: A state health agency has launched a new COVID-19 contact tracing solution to mitigate the spread of the virus. Together with key partners, they developed a case management solution in just 5 days. Other agencies within this state are now looking to reuse this same solution to assign and manage first responders to mitigate the spread of the virus.
- Moving physical businesses online: To help small businesses make up for loss in in-person sales, one high-tech financial services provider is giving merchants free access to its eCommerce platform. MuleSoft is powering the connectivity between Salesforce and the company’s order management system to ensure merchants have visibility into their supply chains and know orders will arrive on time.
- Responding to increased call volumes faster: A government agency rapidly deployed an automated, secure solution to share COVID-19 results with patients. The agency reused 10 existing APIs to deliver this solution in just two weeks. Patients are now receiving results in 2 days, 5X faster than most countries.
These leaders are prioritizing human impact, ensuring business continuity, and using digital capabilities to deliver integrated experiences, products and services, faster. These stories also reveal a familiar truth: IT is the backbone of the enterprise enabling the business to move forward. Integration is the key to making change possible, allowing IT to be more responsive, resilient and efficient. But digital transformation can’t happen in a silo. To be successful, it requires people, processes and technology to come together around business priorities. Now more than ever, IT leaders have a galvanizing opportunity to guide the business and build future-proof foundations to ensure their organization emerges from this crisis in a better position than before.
We want to continue helping you serve the needs of your business, your community and set your organization up for the business recovery ahead. To help accelerate that journey, we’ve made free resources available to our global community:
- COVID-19 Resources Page: We’ve created a page dedicated to helpful content designed to help you navigate these unprecedented times and lead through change. Check back regularly as we publish even more resources.
- MuleSoft CONNECT Digital 2020: We’ve reimagined our premier integration event series as virtual experiences for the first half of 2020. We’ll be bringing you a full program of educational sessions and content in a half-day format, streamed online for free. Register here.
- Integration Trailblazer Trailmix: We’ve created on-demand learning journeys tailored to organizational roles and learning goals. Become an Integration Trailblazer and skill up for the future.
- MuleSoft Certified Training: Whatever your role is in a MuleSoft project — whether you’re a developer, architect, administrator, or IT professional — we have a learning path to help you be successful. Learn how to become MuleSoft certified, build your career and gain the skills to deliver digital transformation with our virtual courses.
All of us at MuleSoft are committed to helping you navigate through this crisis and lead through change. Please reach out if you have any questions, ideas or feedback. Our teams are here for you.
– Simon Parmett
Chief Executive Officer, MuleSoft